Thursday, January 16, 2014

Oops, Guess I'll have to have a good day anyway

LOL
    Well I might as well laugh. I dragged myself out of bed at 4:30 am. Got out to the bus. Exchanged pleasantries with my fellow bus rider. Got to work and, here's the funny part, realized I read the schedule wrong. I don't have to be to work until 9:30.

I could still be asleep.

   This is where a choice of attitude comes into play. I could be angry. I could be bummed. Or I could laugh it off and find some good.

You got it.
   
    I got a little morning walk in by going down to the park and ride stop.
    I found out that the north bound bus goes through town, even in the early morning. Where as the southbound bypasses until later in the day.
    I started a new crochet project.
    I'll spend some time writing
    And I'm looking forward to watching the sun rise.

    Make a choice today to have a good day. Do not be defined by a mistake that is not life or death. Learn from it and make tomorrow better.

Okay, maybe I'll just lay my head down for a minute.




No comments:

Post a Comment