Saturday, February 15, 2014

Time to Rise Up!

Two busy days haven't left much time for writing. I was privileged to attend a 1 Billion Voices Rising event last night.

It was a powerful night of true voice and letting go of things our mind is holding on to. Things that are holding us back as people from speaking up for our selves and others.

As I have been clearing the physical things out of my home, I've been clearing the mental things out of my heart and brain.

Letting go of ideas that have deep roots is nearly impossible. I have come to the realization that I will never get the roots of the weeds in my soul completely out, but I can recognize the weed and remove it before it can grow and spread it's noxious seed. I could try to kill it with toxic substances, but that kills the green grass and the flowers too. Last night I came to the realization that I will always have weeds to deal with, but I am wiser now and know how to deal with them.

That removal of guilt for not being perfect has left me with peace and energy to continue with the physical work.

Tomorrow I finish the office.

It is time to rise up!

No comments:

Post a Comment