Sunday, February 23, 2014

One foot in front of the other

The world came to a stop for me the last few days, as my Dad has been in the hospital. Now that he's home, I have ground to make up.

Today I was given a Dove candy, the kind with messages on the wrapper. It said, "Follow your instincts."

As I sat down to write I realized that I don't know what that is right now. My first instinct was to gas up the car and go. Then sell everything and go. Then, I don't know. My mind is still whirling.

So I slowed down for a bit. Taking time to be sure that what ever I do, it's thought out.


I realized that just by putting one foot in front of another, I am following my instinct. So, I posted more on line. I'm crocheting like crazy. And I'm available for inspiration.

I can do this, and it will be great.

I had another moment of opening my hand to release something made room for something I wanted to come in. I was given an organizer for my office. These carts are $50, I would not have bought it, at least not any time soon. I was so excited, I actually squealed a little.

By having a plan, even if it's an abstract plan, I can continue to move forward in a direction that will help better define what I want for my future.

The plan is financial freedom. Each day I move a little closer to whatever that will mean.

Even if you can only see a few steps ahead, take the steps, it's moving you ahead.


I was asked what I crochet, here's a cowl and fingerless gloves I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment