Thursday, February 27, 2014

And stretch

    In a conversation tonight I young woman was discussing how she didn't want to be defined by the things money could buy.
    That's what I feel like right now, that I am defined by things. For so long I was defined by the way may house looked because of the mountain of things that filled every crevice. Now I am defined by the amount of things I am selling. I am looking forward to the day when possessions don't rule my life.
    Today was productive but overwhelming. The release of possessions is the release of a burden. While it is good to be relieved, it is still a lot of work. Sometimes the stretching to a standing position is difficult.

This is no excuse to not improve our lives. By stretching our muscles become stronger and my limber to withstand life's challenges.

What can you release today?

No comments:

Post a Comment