Friday, March 7, 2014

Today's Mood = :-)

I hadn't very much more than woken up this morning, when someone came knocking on the door. I was, pleasantly, surprised to find a friend at my door with a frozen coffee for me.

We sat and talked for a bit, then she went on with her day. After she left I got to looking around my home. I have been so wrapped up in making money, I haven't really paid close attention to the details lately. So, I set to work.

I did clean the garage, and make my treadmill usable.
I also scoured my kitchen and picked up the living room.

It was a beautiful day, so I opened the windows and "changed the air", as my Mother would say.

Other than to take the clean laundry upstairs, I haven't spent any time playing hermit in my room. It is so refreshing to be in this open space. I hadn't realized how being in that tiny space, most of the time, was affecting my mood.

It is so nice to be at a place where I can spend half and hour cleaning up and it's cleaned up. There's still too much in the garage. And the craft room is a disaster. My house will not be a feature in any magazine.
 But my living area is peaceful. It is so much easier to be at home, not out spending money, with it like this.

It's been a long road, but it's coming to an end. It's not a dead end. It's a point of deciding left or right.
The possibilities are exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment