Thursday, March 6, 2014

Next

I sat and enjoyed a glass of wine at my favorite wine shop today. It was a nice break from the normal routine of coming home and posting things for sale. It was nice to visit with friends. Connection is so important.

That, and a nice stroll around town, was the break I needed.

I have several people coming tomorrow to pick up items I've posted on line. As much as I dislike garage sales, I may post that the garage is open for business. I am going to organized the garage tomorrow, it wouldn't be horrible to have people stopping by, while I clean.

I have developed a few bad habits lately, they are affecting me physically. It is time to break those habits and get back to the good ones I once had.

So tomorrow's goal is to organize the garage enough to be able to use my treadmill again. The nice weather is arriving, I want to be able to hike the beautiful trails near by my home.

I have gotten into the habit of being on my computer, while sitting in bed. I then fall asleep in that position. My hip is paying the price. No more of that. Made a nice sitting area and  put a lap desk, of sorts, together. I will incorporate yoga in my exercise to routine.

What's the use of having a little extra money, if I'm too unhealthy to enjoy it?

How about you? What improvements are you making in your life?

2 comments:

  1. Youngest daughter is back home for 3 months, so my hopes of having my house completely put together in this next month is not going to happen. I have everything from my craft room in my studio. I will dig into the house were I can and work on me all that I can. I started back to exercising again almost 2 months ago. I am working out 4 to 5 days a week. I have a goal of being back into a 9-10 maybe even an 8 by the time I turn 50. I would love to be half way there by my birthday this summer. Lots of hard work and I am sure I can do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the note, Lori. Life can throw us some crazy curve balls, we have to be flexible enough to be sure not to get hit up side the head. I look forward to seeing your success.

    ReplyDelete